We exalt and celebrate God for who he is, what he has done, what he is doing and what he will do. Worship reflects careful preparation to help give voice to many dimensions of response to God such as adoration, praise, contrition, lament, and commitment. People leave worship knowing something more about the heart of God and about their own hearts.
Evangelical Covenant Resources
- Heartfelt Worship, Peter Sjoblom
- Northwest Conference CV Cohort – Heartfelt Worship
- Practical issues in worship ministry – A Case Study, Doreen Olson
- Heartfelt Worship, Doreen Olson
- Vital Signs Part Four by Steve Norman
- Sermon Series of the 10 Healthy Missional Markers by Tim Schaaf
External Links Disclaimer: The resource links found on this site are for ideas and examples only and do not imply endorsement. The Far West Region Congregational Vitality Team cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers. If you come across any external links that don't work, we would be grateful if you could report them to the web content team.