Resources for Along the Pathway
Veritas Telling the truth about Congregational Vitality
EPIC Empowering People and Inspiring Change
PULSE Accessing your congregation according the 10 marks of a healthy missional church
Relational Covenant How do we walk hand in hand when we can't see eye to eye?
Vitality Team Functions Keeping the conversation alive in your congregation
Healthy Missional Marker REsources
Although there is no perfect list that describes a healthy missional church, we in the Far West Region are using the ten healthy missional markers. By “healthy” we mean pursuing Christ. By “missional” we mean pursuing Christ’s priorities in the world. It is our fervent prayer that every RCA church becomes a healthy missional church.
To this end, we have created an easy to use resource. Under each marker, there is a bank of valuable resources: sermons, books, videos, articles, stories, workshops and other helpful tools. We are ever expanding this list, so send us your ideas, links, resources that you have found helpful or created for use in your congregation as you travel the pathway.
Simply click on the particular marker you want to engage.
- Centrality of the word of God (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Life transforming walk with Jesus (John 3:3, 30; Phil. 1:6)
- Intentional evangelism (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Transforming communities through active compassion, mercy, and justice ministries (Micah 6:8)
- Global perspective and engagement (Acts 1:8)
- Compelling Christian community (Acts 2:42-47)
- Heartfelt worship (Psalm 138:1a; John 4:23)
- Sacrificial and generous living and giving (Romans 12:1-8)
- Culture of godly leadership (Hebrews 13:7)
- Fruitful Organizational Structures (Acts 6:1-7; Exodus 18:13-26)
External Links Disclaimer: The resource links found on this site are for ideas and examples only and do not imply endorsement. The Far West Region Congregational Vitality Team cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers. If you come across any external links that don't work, we would be grateful if you could report them to the web content team.